Strategy of Successful Property Managers
Top Considerations for Choosing a Facility Service Provider
What do other property managers look for in their facility maintenance service providers? TWS Facility Services listened to successful property managers and discovered what they consider to be the most important factors for ensuring excellent service. Their criteria and strategy may help you when choosing your next facility service provider.
- Their Response to Emergencies – How quickly does the facility service provider find solutions? Do they handle the emergency with the absolute minimal impact to business?
- Your Property is Their Property Too – Facility maintenance providers should always treat a client as a customer, but they should also take an equal interest in the success of your property. They should view and care for your property as if THEY own it. They should communicate frequently about its condition, especially if they see it in-person more than you do.
- Their Response to Work Orders – The service provider does not simply treat the symptoms of an issue, but they suggest long-term solutions, such as repairs or replacements.
- Their Honesty and Reliability – Their staff is punctual, and they do what they say they will do. Contracts are detailed and easy to understand, and the terms are always fulfilled.
- Their Staff is Professional and Familiar – They provide fully trained and qualified team members outfitted in clean clothing. Properties are assigned to a dedicated team member who becomes familiar with the property. Property managers can deal with the same person each time, making communication smoother.
When you choose TWS Facility Services, you choose this standard of service. We have an extremely high client retention rate because we listen to the needs of our clients and deliver what they need. Contact one of our team members to discuss how we can best care for your property: 888-883-1915