The Spring of Things – Cleaning & Maintenance for Outdoor Commercial Properties
If your property is in California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado or Utah, then right now is a good time for touch-ups, repairs, and other extra maintenance.
We are deep into spring, and if you are in one of the Southwest states that TWS currently services, then you are probably in a period of no rain. California is getting ready to enter a hot summer and Nevada, Arizona, Colorado and Utah haven’t hit monsoon season yet.
Right now is the perfect time to assess the need for maintenance and cleaning that will keep your commercial properties appealing and functional. Here are some “Spring Cleaning” ideas that your property could benefit from:
- How often should this be done? Read our latest article.
- Whether it is for building touch-ups or repainting curbs, TWS can give a fresh coat to keep a property vibrant and functional.
Parking Lot Repairs
- In addition to preventing accidents, parking lot repairs can enhance the visual appeal of your property. Remember that parking lots can be the first impression for potential tenants or customers.
- Check out some repairs to consider here.
- Signage may have taken a beating from weather, and now may have to withstand intense heat or monsoons. What condition are your signs in?
Landscape & Irrigation
- Make sure your irrigation system for green areas is working properly so that you can conserve water and cut costs. Have a professional inspect the system to catch any needed repairs.
- Prepare for monsoon season by making sure drainage systems will prevent flooding. Prevent damage to and from plants by trimming branches at risk for snapping off and stake down trees at risk for uprooting during strong winds.
- This is a great time to have a specialist check your HVAC system and provide any preventive maintenance. Broken units can be more costly than preventive maintenance, and who wants a broken down HVAC system in the summer heat?
TWS Facility Services is already trusted by countless properties throughout the Southwest USA for cleaning and maintenance services because of our commitment to adaptability. This gives you the freedom to get what you need, including the peace of mind that comes with knowing we are handling it.
If we are already on your property and familiar with its needs and functions, then we are the best choice to handle one-time services in addition to your current package. We can also provide additional regular services at needed intervals. We are always ready to flex to help you meet your goals.
Not a TWS client yet? Call us to develop a service package to fit your property’s specific needs: