Work Order System
TWS Facility Services has an easy-to-use, cloud-based, work management system that improves your service, increases efficiency, and yields higher levels of productivity. This system gives clients a simple way to schedule and review reoccurring maintenance tasks. Clients can securely view pending service requests and get instant notification of changes.
Just some of the benefits of this system:
- Make facility service requests online
- Schedule preventive maintenance work orders
- Receive service alerts and emergency notifications
- Rapid setup and deployment
- Easy to use - no training required
- No software to install or maintain
- Accessible anywhere 24/7
- Comprehensive management reports
- Tablet and smart phone ready
How Our Facility Maintenance System Works:
- Maintenance requests are submitted online (ie. by a tenant or staff on property).
- Property Managers get notifications according to their preference (email or text message) and can automatically log-in to review the details.
- Property Managers dispatch work order requests to their TWS Property Coordinator online.
- TWS Property Coordinators respond with service schedules and supervise staff to accomplish tasks. Once the work is completed and approved, they submit notification online.
Field Technology for Innovative Facility Services
TWS offers advanced field technology to give you updates about your property. This is also known as a “Computerized Maintenance Management System” or CMMS.
Clients receive an online account, where they can log-in to:
- View the service dates and times
- Review notes of the property
- Review photos of the property
- Easily access updates from their desktop or mobile device
Our service technicians carry a handheld device, which enables them to:
- Scan barcodes (bar codes are strategically placed on the property)
- Take photos
Clients learn the exact service that occurred and the specific property areas that received service, and they can see photos of any problems on the property. Clients also receive email notifications for any important information about the service or property. Ask us how you can utilize this system for your facility services.